Monday, July 18, 2005

What is Nycmom.

Hi, I have decided to write this blog as a way of venting my frustration with living in the city and raising a child and in addition dealing with some really annoying people. I don’t think I will be whining the whole time, gee I hope not! I hope I might also show some of the benefits of raising a child in the city.
I was born and raised in the city. I never found anything wrong with it, In fact I disliked people from the burbs. But that all change when I met my husband.
That’s all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger lennyandres0062 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

8:11 AM  
Blogger nycmum said...

me too. I was curious when I tried to create a blog and obviously this name was taken what the blog was like.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home